By Richard Ward
Read or Download A Global History of Execution and the Criminal Corpse (Palgrave Historical Studies in the Criminal Corpse and its Afterlife) PDF
Best forensic psychology books
An exploration of the vast intra-personal, interpersonal and team dynamic panorama of human adventure pertinent to the certainty of the human shadow within the education of psychotherapists. utilizing phenomenological enquiry this booklet invitations particular, in-depth reviews, offers new insights and addresses the complexities and diversities inherent within the emergence and containment of shadow event in psychotherapy education.
During this ebook, Slobogin and Fondacaro current their imaginative and prescient for a brand new juvenile justice process, based at the facts to hand and selling the rules of rehabilitation and reintegration into society. The authors advance their juvenile justice coverage proposals successfully by way of rigorously addressing the issues with previous coverage approches and up to date theoretical contributions.
This booklet explores present felony justice responses to the administration of people who're convicted of sexual offences. It goals to aid policy-makers, practitioners and scholars to advance an educated place in this advanced and more and more arguable factor. even if the focal point is essentially upon the united kingdom context, contributions from North the USA (USA and Canada) supply a huge comparative point of view.
Lawmakers and judges usually enact and implement legislation and regulations that influence adolescence. the level to which those criminal activities are delicate to juveniles' views and reviews has replaced lately. in comparison to an past time while juvenlies have been taken care of almost like adults, many rules at the moment are created with the desires of juveniles in brain, thank you partially to mental reviews that experience printed that the choice making, habit, and cognitions of youngsters range significantly from these of adults.
- Offenders, Deviants or Patients?: An introduction to clinical criminology
- Computer-Graphic Facial Reconstruction
- Social Problem Solving and Offending: Evidence, Evaluation and Evolution (Wiley Series in Forensic Clinical Psychology)
- International Human Rights and Mental Disability Law: When the Silenced are Heard (American Psychology-Law Society Series)
- Cop Watch: Spectators, Social Media, and Police Reform (Psychology, Crime, and Justice)
- Psychic Assaults and Frightened Clinicians: Countertransference in Forensic Settings (The Forensic Psychotherapy Monograph Series)
Additional resources for A Global History of Execution and the Criminal Corpse (Palgrave Historical Studies in the Criminal Corpse and its Afterlife)
A Global History of Execution and the Criminal Corpse (Palgrave Historical Studies in the Criminal Corpse and its Afterlife) by Richard Ward